Wednesday 23 March 2016

Useful Material Scrounging continues....

Well the roof around the corner is completed and after keeping an eye for the last few days the roofers have finally put all the offcuts of the roofing battens on the drive ready for me to pick up. Which I did and took to the allotment and sorted by length. So I have already cut 8 lengths to make some mobile hoop nets

I've covered the timber up with a plastic sheet to keep it dry until I get building and have time to treat the cuts. Pea frames, and a minty frame for the beans are in my mind at the moment, and all the offcuts will be used as blocks to join the decking bed frames at the corners. Then there is the trellis for the cucumbers, Umm perhaps I should see where else they are re roofing around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment