Monday 28 March 2016

Heirloom Tomato Seeds


I belong to a seed circle, this year I shall be looking for other seed circles on the interweb thingy to try and expand my holding of heirloom or heritage seeds.

This morning I have spent some time, creating labels for my seed packs and decanting the contents from paper envelopes and zippy bags of all manner of shapes and size into my little bags that fit nicely into the plastic high business card sized boxes that I store them in.

Yes I may have OCD but it gives me the opportunity to research a little about the seeds I have received and to grab an image to put on the front of the pack, I like to know what it is I'm growing.

So I now need to decide which one or two of these I will grow this year so that I can offer them to the seed circle I currently belong to and those that I intend to join.

Black Russian             Black Sea Man
Marvel Stripes             Oleron Yellow
Summer Cider             White Cherry
Green Zebra                Yellow Pear
Limmony

No comments:

Post a Comment