Monday 14 March 2016

Generate your own personalised fruit and vegetable growing calendar



If you read this blog you will know that I have recently had my birthday and the wife bought me a Palram greenhouse, my Brother in Law bought a greenhouse heater, so no excuses for not getting on with sowing seeds.

Each year over winter I create a plan and say I'm going to stick to it, this year I just popped back to gardenfocused.co.uk found my town on the first selection page, turned on the radio buttons and working back from the last frost date for my area it has produced me a preparation sowing and planting schedule for the week.

So I have a list of what I should have done in February and what I need to catch up on for the first two weeks of March and what I should be getting on with now. So if you have never visited the web site, go look and see what you should have done and what you need to do.

I have no association with this web site (apart from I use it for information) just want to point you in it's direction because it is so dam useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment