Saturday 17 October 2015

Strimmer & Incinerator


Amazon had obviously been looking at the cookies I have on my system and what I had been surfing and I received an email from them informing me that there was a special offers on a  TRUESHOPPING® Lithium-ion powered battery cordless grass strimmer edger 18V with free removable height adjuster wheel for £20.99 & 5.95 delivery, so at that price I bought one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CRQYD44/ref=pe_885411_84559951_em_1p_3_ti

I have a load of the blades from a previous corded strimmer and lawn mower plus the £1 shop used to sell them and I have a few packs in the shed still, so as I will have woodchip paths it will only be the path either end of the allotment to strim and my postage stamp back garden hopefully it will serve me well for two to three years. Ordered on the 15th and turned up today, so the battery went straight on charge so I could use it tomorrow.





Went to Wicks and picked up a galvanised incinerator as they have been reduced from £32.99 to £19.79

No comments:

Post a Comment