Thursday 20 August 2015

It's crazy strange typing with one hand

Doctors appointment as what was red behind the nail is now yellow, and he has informed me to go to A&E and get it lanced :ohmy:. On my way back from the doctors, I dropped off the timber given to me by my next door neighbour to the allotment, topped up the gravel trays under the tomatoes with water.

The Doctor told me to always wear gloves on the allotment as it's dirt and germs that get in beside the nail that can kick these things off.

Now waiting for my daughter to come home and drop me up A&E, I'm in for a long wait whatever time I get up there.

update

3 hours in A&E then a nice lady doctor injected and numbed my finger then cut it open squeezed out the custard then washed and cleaned with iodine, it stunk & bleed a lot then she has wrapped it all up and put me in a sling to keep it elevated to reduce the blood loss into the dressing that will need soaking off and renewing on Monday by the nurse.

Pain killers picked up for when the feelings come back and a good two to 3 weeks or more before, I should be healed up as the skin will not re attach.

bottom line people if you are type 2 diabetic you're prone to these things and general advice from my doctor and the hospital doctor wear gloves all the time on the allotment and scrub your hands well when you are done.

It's crazy strange typing with one hand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment