Sunday 26 April 2015

Beautiful the Robin is back again

Sunday 26th April 2015

Rain forecast for most of the day, but it stopped for a little while so a dash to the allotment and I filled up Dalek 4 to the top using the grass from yesterday, some leaves, shredded paper and coffee grounds. I also swept up the grass off the carpet path from my neighbour cutting the common grass path and put that in the compost bin as well.



The remaining bags of coffee grounds were put into the rest of the plastic containers thus clearing out the bottom of the greenhouse again. Rain stopped play so home again. 

Potatoes now showing on beds 11.12 and 13


Looks like a couple of the over wintered spring onions are going to seed.

Beautiful my Robin kept me company this morning and was very vocal 

No comments:

Post a Comment