Friday 6 March 2015

Plastic Pop Bottle Mini Cloche


In my attempt to do at least one gardening related thing a day, I made another 4 slug traps and 4 mini cloche's out of two Pop bottles  2 x small and 2 x larger. You really need to melt the base and around the neck with a soldering iron as they are too tough for scissors.

I cut between the melted top and bottom with scissors then melted two holes in the top for some metal tent pegs to hold them in place. they are going to be covering some radishes in long rectangular pots up the path. 

The picture on the left is the path to my gardening shed that is suddenly full of daffodils', snowdrops, crocus and bluebells. I love it, makes me feel good to see spring flowers in the back garden from my broom cupboard office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment