Tuesday 3 February 2015

Alison Craig Update


I sowed 24 Alison Craig Onions in a small propagator one week ago. Germination is supposed to be 18-21 days so I was looking for some signs of life around 13th - 16th February.

There are 4 little seedlings so that 17% Germination at 7 days. I'm going to have to look for more life each day now  :nowink: Modules with signs of life edged in Red

Took Kelly to Dorking for her job interview and whilst she was there I visited the Dorking Wyevale. I had a hot chocolate to warm me up and wondered around the store looking to see if I needed anything as I had a discount voucher in my wallet. I came away with cabbage collars, two paving block wire brushes for £9.99 a metre of capillary fabric/matting off the roll for the seed trays and a bag of vermiculite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment