Wednesday 1 October 2014

Every Little Helps

According to reports it was the driest September since records began, looks like everyone has forgot the flooding at the start of the year. I have been drawing most of the day and I had to get away from the computer and rest my eyes for a little bit late afternoon. As I had not been down the allotment for over 36 hours I decided at a visit to water the peppers in the greenhouse was in order.

I also watered what crops are still viable plus washed the demolition dust off the greenhouse. I topped up dalek 2 with the foliage from the marrows and courgettes and found a few more to harvest in the process. Once dalek 2 was topped up again I started on dalek 3. About an hour spent in total but as a certain superstore says Every Little Helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment