Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wednesday 13th August 2014 - Kelly gets a mention


Superfast visit to pick up some more corn on the cobs for evening meal which is once again being created by Kelly who has bought me a plant label for the sweet corn on the site as she views all the corn as hers.

Also harvested another cucumber that I had not seen before and the two on the top of the trellis are fattening up nicely.

I gave John the building site caretaker who let me have all the plastic from the old window companies site a couple of courgettes and some runner beans

The reason Kelly is bold and in blue is because she keeps nagging me that she wants to be mentioned on my diary / allotment blog - I told her when you do something in connection with the allotment I will

No comments:

Post a Comment