Thursday 15 May 2014

Wednesday 14th May 2014


Keith popped his mobile around last night and I covered the first part of the delivery slot for his new shed between 11:30 - 1:00. Well he got caught at works and was half an hour late but arrived in time to take over and still let me get to my afternoon appointment on time, at 1:30. The van turned up just as I left.

Whilst I was waiting I removed the fleece as it was starting to tear anyway and the spuds have really grown, Plus I've cleared the pop bottled from the corner by the storage area and have moved all the pots and bamboo to make room for the blow a way for some of the tomatoes that appear to be growing as I'm watching them.

I did water again but at least I have about 4 runner beans starting to show their heads and now nearly all of the 2nd sowing of beetroots are showing. 

Very disappointed that the braces for the green house have not arrived, I'm itching to get it sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment