Saturday 15 March 2014

Saturday 15th March 2014

15th March - Up early, marking up and cutting out the holes in the weed membrane for the potatoes and the sweet corn, then a swift visit to the allotment listening to Annie Lennox courtesy of Goose Girl from the forum to drop them off and the Verve Compost.

Only Keith and Pauline were on the allotment and I went to inspect how they were doing digging into and sieving the old weed covered compost mound they inherited. I tweaked the staging in the greenhouse, watered the trees the apple ones no have some small leafs on them and then returned and home to plant all the daffodils, bluebells and crocuses that I had potted up and laid out where I wanted them. I spent all of the rest of the day replanting, finally calling it a day about 6:00pm

The plan for tomorrow is to be up bright and early and get the potatoes in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment