Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wednesday 26th June 2013

Quick lunch time visit and in the evening we dropped the girls off at Wimbledon Theatre to see the Dream Boys and on the way back visited the allotment to water the potatoes with some comfrey. My God what a stink!  :ohmy:

I then harvested a whole lot more leafs and started the process in the twin giant ice cream tubs off again. I already have two more batches brewing in large plastic milk bottles,

Took the pick axe to plot 8 and nearly broke up to the end of the bed, only a strip for the two foot wide path to go, out came more timber glass and metal and I have now filled two tugs with weed and debris and that's before digging with the fork!.

The plan (weather permitting) is to hit the site early Sunday and to try and get bed 8 done in a day like I did with Bed 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment