Friday 8 February 2013

Good old Nigel

Good old Nigel - he did the business and I added £2 to my Amazon balance and I ordered the Rhyas Petrol Generator - should be with me sometime next week - I had to pick up my daughter from work and drop her off so she could pick up her car from the garage on the way home.
 
So, as they keep on at me at work to do time sheets, I thought (clump of grass it) so I went off the the plot for and hour (I get about 3/4 of an hour of activity) after picking up a Cornish Pasty on the way, and the trip back to work, and still got in over my 7.5 hours for the day.

I managed to cut up nearly all of the remaining Brambles and Hawthorne, the wife cooked me off some more sand during the day and I have another three 1 litre soft bricks ready to ship off to the allotment on the next visit (hopefully Saturday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment