Sunday 18 November 2012

Attacking the Ivy and a Base for the Shed


Saturday 17th Nov and I was doing what it says in the title of this entry, no real option now that the shed has arrived and I want to get the soft elements covered i.e the floor by the shed and the roof by some felt, plus it will be good to have somewhere to stack the tools and make base camp –Boys always love having a camp or a place to call their own and most of us men still have that child in us somewhere.

I now have the massive pile of Ivy to cut up and get rid off and the plot looks more untidy than it did – but I keep telling myself I will get it cleared before next season. I’m on orders from the wife that we have to go shopping next weekend due to my daughters Birthday and something called Christmas that is fast approaching........  






No comments:

Post a Comment